Centrally Located DFW Airport Hotel near Dallas Fort Worth
Our sophisticated DFW airport hotel pleases the most astute business travelers with “all the little extras” that distinguish us from the pack. From the plush atmosphere of Mister G’s, a classic gentleman’s study style restaurant with only 14 tables, to our heated infinity pool and fitness and health club, you’ll enjoy upscale luxury and impeccable service at our refined hotel at DFW Airport.
- 92,000 sq ft of Meeting Space
- 70 Meeting Rooms
- 4,832 sq ft Ballroom with Glass Doors Opening to Pool
- 21,120 sq ft Ballroom
- 26,000 sq ft Exhibition Space
- Executive Conference Level Offers completely private business meetings
- 811 newly transformed guestrooms, including 17 suites
Bar and Restaurants:
- ACES Lobby Bar
- Jacob's Spring Grille
- Mister G's Steakhouse
- 24/7 Jett's coffee bar, serving your Starbucks favorites
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe granite bath with Kenet MD bath products
- Hyatt Business Plan®
- Complimentary shuttle to all DFW terminals & Bear Creek Golf Club
- Zero-edge, Heated Outdoor Pool
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym
- Yoga Away™ / Fitness Concierge
- Shopping / Bear Creek Golf Club
- Multilingual Staff
- AT&T/Cowboys Stadium: 15-20 minutes
- Irving Convention Center: 10 minutes
- Rangers Ballpark in Arlington: 15-20 minutes
- Main Street, Grapevine, TX: 10 minutes
Operated by: FedEx Office
Phone: 972 456 3229
Fax: 972 456 3334
Mon -Thurs - 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fri - 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
FedEx Office Business Center is located on the Ground Level of Hyatt Regency DFW and provides pre-printing production services, which reduces shipping materials and costs to you. Supply us with the master copy and we can provide all of your meeting materials to your specifications.
Visit the center to utilize the conference room for private conference calls and Internet access. The Business Center is dedicated to exceptional customer service by handling your last minute details.
Business Center Services:
Our computers have standard office software and printers.
Features include collation, stapling, reduction, enlargement of copies and transparency services.
Outbound Postage & Shipping
Services include FedEx and United Parcel Service (UPS is accepted with pre-paid labels). Boxes, tape and packing material for standard packaging are available for purchase. Courier service available. Handling will apply.
For more information regarding shipping and receiving procedures and pricing click here.
Fax transmission and reception offered for all guests. All faxes are received at the Business Center or will be hand-delivered to guests during business hours.
Office Equipment Rental
Printers, copiers, fax machines, cell phones and other equipment available for rent.
Clip-on, pin-on and adhesive-style laser-printed name badges are available for purchase with or without printing services. Tent and menu cards can also be created for your events.
Signs & Graphics
On-site sign and graphic services are offered to all guests with advance notice.
Map & Directions
- 1-800-CHECK-IN®, PDA and Express Check-In
- Print your Boarding Pass with Hyatt FastBoardTM
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- 24 hour business center
- Shuttle to DFW Airport from 4:00a.m. until 12:00a.m. Guests may call for pick-up, or Tweet us @Hyattdfwairport.
- Hyatt E-Concierge, which allows you to make guest requests, restaurant reservations etc. before arrival.
- Gift shop
- High-speed internet available
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet parking
- Wi-Fi throughout all public areas
Hyatt Regency DFW is pleased to offer valet parking options for all hotel guests. We also offer discounted self-parking rates for half-day (up to 6 hours) and full-day (over 6 hours to 24 hours) for registered hotel guests and business or event guests. Parking validation is also available, for up to 3 hours, for hotel guest dining with us in Mister G's, Jacob's, or Ace's Bar.
Clearance is 6ft. 6in.
If a guest is leaving their car while traveling:
- $24.00 per day in terminal parking areas inside the airport
- $12.00 per day in express parking, uncovered or $15 for covered
- $10.00 per day in remote parking on airport grounds
- $2.00 for 0-30 minutes
- $3.00 for 30 minutes-2 hours
- $9.00 for 2-4 hours
- $10.00 for 4-6 hours
- $24.00 for 6-24 hours w/ toll tag $20.00
Cars, Rv's and Vans only. NO RV hook-up service available.
Valet parking for short-term meetings and events is $12.00 per day.
Doc Karcher's Gift ShopDoc Karcher's Gift Shop has a variety of gift items for guests to purchase, including Texas souvenirs, clothing, jewelry and more. We also offer a selection of books, magazines, food and beverage items and a wide variety of sundries.
Located on the lobby level
Hours of operation: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
Although we recommend taking our hotel shuttle, there is a walking route through the parking ramp from Terminal C to our hotel. From any other terminal you must take the Airport Skylink (elevated train) or Terminal Link (DFW Airport shuttle bus) to Terminal C.
Hassle free service with Hertz Car Rental
The preferred transportation company of Hyatt Regency DFW, GM Transportation provides guests with on-site van, sedan,
This hotel does not normally allow pets, with the exception of ADA assisting service animals. However, due to the needs of our traveling guests we will allow one small pet, provided the following rules are adhered to at all times:
- Animals must be in crate/cage at all times while in the room
- Guests with animals should not linger in the hotel lobby
- Housekeeper must have access to the room at all times
- Animals must be quiet, as noise can be disruptive toward other guests
- Any damage to sleeping room or hotel will be charged to the credit card on file
Please note if the hotel receives any complaints from guests or employees regarding the animal; the hotel reserves the right to act in its own interests and guest may be asked to relocate the animal from the premises.
Upon leaving the hotel, those rooms in which the mentioned animal has stayed in, must be fumigated, and shampooed. Guest agrees to provide a $75.00 non-refundable deposit, per room, for these cleaning charges.
Should the owner not agree to the preceding terms, Hyatt Regency DFW has the right to relinquish the guestrooms reserved for the owner.
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Military Discount Available at Hyatt Regency DFW
Hyatt Regency DFW wants to say "Thank You" to those who never stop defending our country.
DFW Calendar of Events
Not sure what to do during your stay in the Dallas Metroplex? Our DFW Calendar of Events will help you plan!
Hyatt Regency DFW Announce Newly Renovated Space
Aviators puts the spotlight on energy efficiencies in newly renovated 10,000 sq.-ft. event/function space
Food. Locally Sourced. Carefully Served.
Hyatt Regency DFW would like to share with you just some of the specific local farms, and companies we are currently supporting
Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Call 972 453 1234